The public library was founded in 1953. It is housed in a traditional lefkadite mansion with a garden – the Zoulinos house – on the west side of the old city.
It possesses a large number of books and printed matter, while housing the richest collection of post Byzantine icons of Eptanese technique, by painters of holy icons like Thoxaras, Patsaras, Roussos and more.
Phone 2645022502 2645022502
site: http://lefkaslibrary.gr/ & www.infolibraries.gr/lefkada